COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING
You went into business to make money. But are dirty air ducts making you lose money? According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25-40% of the energy* used for heating or cooling is wasted because air pollutants require an HVAC system to work harder to heat and cool a facility. By having the experts at Performance Commercial Air Duct Cleaning remove the buildup of pollutants, your HVAC system will work more efficiently and potentially save you money on heating and cooling costs.
Air duct cleaning helps:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
- Extend HVAC equipment life
- Provide a healthier environment for allergy sufferers
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Save money on energy costs
- Our expert Commercial Air Duct Cleaning connect a powerful vacuum system to the air duct near the furnace
- Commercial grade products and equipment are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air duct.
- Contaminants are pulled out of the ducts and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into the facility
- After cleaning, all access holes are resealed, returning the duct system to a like new, clean condition
Performance Air Duct Cleaning is the preferred provider of commercial duct cleaning services for multiple major corporations, commercial property managers, hospitals, municipalities, school districts, retailers and hotels.
Whether you have a small, single building, chain business or sprawling commercial complex, we are meticulous in our approach and attuned to your individual needs.
Based on feedback from our customers, comparing Performance Duct Cleaning with their experiences working with other commercial duct cleaning companies, our quality standards, attentive customer service and ability to take on the toughest jobs and timelines are well beyond the norm in the commercial duct cleaning industry.
Ventilation systems are often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality. Make it a priority to inspect the ductwork of your home or business.
If your HVAC has been operating for some time without attention, it could be circulating odors, dust and other contaminants.